14007, 40mm Dual-Piston Air Compressor
Heavy Duty Plastic Shell Air Compressor – 40mm Dual-Piston
List of Features:
1）150PSI (11 Bars) Maximum Pressure;
2）Powered by DC12V 2.5m power cord with red/black clamps;
4）Maximum Ampere: 45A;
5）Air gauge included;
6）PU/PE long spring air hose;
7）Very comfortable handle;
8）Accessories: 2 nozzles and 1 sport needle
9）Fuse on power cord
|Material||ABS, Fe., Aluminum, Copper, Rubber, etc|
|Rated Power||12V45A Maximum|
|Power Supply||2.5m with car cigarette lighter adapter|
|Max Pressure||150PSI, determined by the gauge range|
|Piston & Cylinder||40mm*2|
|Air hose||5m PU/PE|
|Inflating Speed||Appr. 2-3mins (195/60R14)|
|Accessories||2 Nozzle adapters & 1 sports needle|
|Single pack||Form + Color box+bag|
- Change color of unit
- Branded package like label, color box or double blister;
- Optional hand bag as inner packing
Matters needing attention:
1. Do not use to inflate the tires of large and overweight vehicles, such as trucks, large trucks, and container trucks.
2. When using, please start the car's engine to increase the power without consuming the car battery power.
3. This machine is limited to DC (DC12V) power supply, and household high-voltage power supply is not allowed.
4. When inflating, please cool down and rest for 10 minutes of continuous work to extend the life of the motor. When the inflatable boat is inflated, it can work continuously for 30 minutes
5. When a general tire is inflated, it can reach the normal tire pressure of 220KPA in about 1-2 minutes. Big tires will take a little longer. If the pointer of the meter rises rapidly when the inflation is started, it means that the air has not been filled into the tire. You must stop working and restart the operation, otherwise, the meter and the motor will be damaged.
6. When using, don't leave the body, pay attention to the tire pressure at any time, and don't be too saturated.
7. The machine should avoid dampness, heavy falls and sand and mud intrusion, and prevent children from playing with it to avoid damage.
Take out the power supply clip, distinguish the positive and negative poles directly on the car battery, then you can inflate.
When inflating, the indicator pointer rises with the saturation of the tire. When the pointer reaches the appropriate tire pressure (generally, the tire pressure of a car tire is 223kpa=35PSI), take out the plug and the air nozzle to complete the work.
Please use the professional plastic nozzle equipped with this machine to connect with the air nozzle to inflate other inflating equipment.