Rapid Delivery for 81750, 7.5L Home & Car Refrigerator Supply to Los Angeles
1. Adopts the international advanced semiconductor electronic cooling and heating technology, direct realization ofrefrigeration and heating function without compressor and Freon, environmental protection, energy saving light, long life and low power consumption, simple structure, small size, both indoor and outdoor use. 2. Using the latest popular streamline design, colorful, small, noble and elegant. 3. Scope: Car 12V, 220V household 4. With a DC power the car: the car refrigerator configu...
Rapid Delivery for 81750, 7.5L Home & Car Refrigerator Supply to Los Angeles Detail:
1. Adopts the international advanced semiconductor electronic cooling and heating technology, direct realization ofrefrigeration and heating function without compressor and Freon, environmental protection, energy saving light, long life and low power consumption, simple structure, small size, both indoor and outdoor use.
2. Using the latest popular streamline design, colorful, small, noble and elegant.
3. Scope: Car 12V, 220V household
4. With a DC power the car: the car refrigerator configuration of the DC power cord plug in the incubator DC jack, plug the other end in the car cigarette lighter.
5. Car refrigerator heating functions can be realized. In case of power failure, it does not open the lid of the hot food can be incubated for 2-4 hours.
6. Car refrigerator in heating state temperature can reach 60 degrees, so when taking a drink or food must be careful.
Product detail pictures:
Our goal is usually to deliver high quality items at aggressive price ranges, and top-notch service to shoppers around the entire world. We're ISO9001, CE, and GS certified and strictly adhere to their high quality specifications for Rapid Delivery for 81750, 7.5L Home & Car Refrigerator Supply to Los Angeles, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: El Salvador , Nicaragua , Liverpool , Our company has built stable business relationships with many well-known domestic companies as well as oversea customers. With the goal of providing high quality products to customers at low cots, we are committed to improving its capacities in research, development, manufacturing and management. We have honored to receive recognition from our customers. Till now we have passed ISO9001 in 2005 and ISO/TS16949 in 2008. Enterprises of "quality of survival, the credibility of development" for the purpose, sincerely welcome domestic and foreign businessmen to visit to discuss cooperation.
Help Make These Videos Possible By Supporting my Patreon Page – And Enjoy Exclusive Rewards!
This MAC5200 compressor on Amazon:
Follow Wranglerstar on Facebook for exclusive videos, pictures, & updates. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wranglerstar/453208754723615
Ram pumps have been around for many decades and are popular for two main reasons:
They need no external source of power — the force of moving water gives them the power they need.
They are extremely simple, with just two moving parts.
The basic idea behind a ram pump is simple. The pump uses the momentum of a relatively large amount of moving water to pump a relatively small amount of water uphill.
To use a ram pump, you must have a source of water situated above the pump. For example, you must have a pond on a hillside so that you can locate the pump below the pond. You run a pipe from the pond to the pump. The pump has a valve that allows water to flow through this pipe and build up speed.
Once the water reaches its maximum speed, this valve slams shut.
As it slams shut, the flowing water develops a great deal of pressure in the pump because of its inertia.
The pressure forces open a second valve.
High-pressure water flows through the second valve to the delivery pipe (which usually has an air chamber to allow the delivery pipe to capture as much high-pressure water as possible during the impulse).
The pressure in the pump falls. The first valve re-opens to allow water to flow and build up momentum again. The second valve closes.
The cycle repeats.
The delivery pipe can rise some distance above both the pump and the source of the water. For example, if the pump is 10 feet below the pond, the delivery pipe might be up to 100 feet above the pump.
You can see that the one big disadvantage of a ram pump is that it wastes a lot of water. Typically, only about 10% of the water it consumes actually makes it up the delivery pipe. The rest flows out of the pump as the water builds momentum.
There is nothing magical happening in a ram pump. A different design that accomplishes the same thing might work like this:
Water flows downhill from the pond and drives a water wheel.
The water wheel is connected to a conventional shaft-drive pump (a reciprocating pump, a centrifugal pump, etc.)
The pump moves water uphill.
This design has more moving parts, but it accomplishes the same thing and has the advantage that it scales to any size very easily. The idea of using the energy of flowing water has been around for a long time!
By Karen 2016-8-29 15:42
This company can be well to meet our needs on product quantity and delivery time, so we always choose them when we have procurement requirements.
By Princess 2016-10-14 18:15