Discount wholesale 21227, 12V Car Vacuum cleaner for Ukraine Manufacturers

Short Description:

Main Features:  - Mini Size and portable. - With Carpet Crevice; - Nozzle Included; - Washable Filter Bag - 12 Vlt DC Plug with Power cord; Optional Features: - Car cigarette Lighter with fuse; - Change length of power cord; Machanical Properties Material ABS, PS, Copper, PVC Product Dimension 29*10.5*11.8cm Suction Flow not specified Suction Media Wet and Dry Electrical Characteristic Rated Power 12V5A MAX; Power Supply 3m with car cigarette lighter adapter, 12V DC ...


Product Detail

Product Tags

Related Video

Feedback (2)

We rely upon strategic thinking, constant modernisation in all segments, technological advances and of course upon our employees that directly participate in our success for Car Air Compressor At Walmart , Tool Box Northern Tool , Cordless Car Tire Inflator , Welcome to build long-term marriage with us. Finest Rate Forever High-quality in China.
Discount wholesale 21227, 12V Car Vacuum cleaner for Ukraine Manufacturers Detail:

Main Features: 

- Mini Size and portable.
- With Carpet Crevice;
- Nozzle Included;
- Washable Filter Bag
- 12 Vlt DC Plug with Power cord;

Optional Features:

- Car cigarette Lighter with fuse;
- Change length of power cord;


Machanical Properties
Material ABS, PS, Copper, PVC
Product Dimension 29*10.5*11.8cm
Suction Flow not specified
Suction Media Wet and Dry
Electrical Characteristic
Rated Power 12V5A MAX;
Power Supply 3m with car cigarette lighter adapter, 12V DC required
Packages
Accessories 1 suction adapter
Outer Pack 53.5*31*50cm, 20pcs/ctn

Product detail pictures:

Discount wholesale
 21227, 12V Car Vacuum cleaner for Ukraine Manufacturers detail pictures

Discount wholesale
 21227, 12V Car Vacuum cleaner for Ukraine Manufacturers detail pictures

Discount wholesale
 21227, 12V Car Vacuum cleaner for Ukraine Manufacturers detail pictures

Discount wholesale
 21227, 12V Car Vacuum cleaner for Ukraine Manufacturers detail pictures

Discount wholesale
 21227, 12V Car Vacuum cleaner for Ukraine Manufacturers detail pictures


We are convinced that with joint efforts, the business between us will bring us mutual benefits. We can assure you product quality and competitive price for Discount wholesale 21227, 12V Car Vacuum cleaner for Ukraine Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sri Lanka , Spain , Greece , We warmly welcome your patronage and will serve our clients both at home and abroad with products of superior quality and excellent service geared to the trend of further development as always. We believe you will benefit from our professionalism soon.


  • This series of video demonstrate compressed air wet and dry vacuum cleaner used to collect spilled flux powder from floor.



    Climbing ladder to clean your gutter has health risks. Each year, 100K people fall from ladders. 90% of those victims did not watch my video:), the remaining 10% people who watched my video but still fell says: it is a very simple job I am doing, there is no way I could fall.
    In this video, I share with you some ideas without costing you much. You are welcome to leave your ideas or “inventions” here as well. Remember it saves you time and money long term if you don’t climb at all, don’t fall from the ladder. If you can clean your gutter without climbing a ladder, without expensive machine, using what you already have, you will have a lot to brag about at your next party.

    Check out our other videos:

    DIY: Cheapest & Easiest Removable Gray Water System

    DIY: Best Way to Organize Earbuds, Chargers and All Those Miscellaneous Wires

    The Cheapest and Simplest DIY Cell Phone/GPS Mount in a Car

    Life Hack: No More Ice On Your Windshield

    10 Ways To Open A Wine Bottle

    How To Make Shaving Cream When Traveling

    http://handymanfix.com/cheap-gutter-cleaning-without-ladder/

    This manufacturer can keep improving and perfecting products and service, it is in line with the rules of market competition, a competitive company.

    5 Stars By Diego 2016-9-28 13:17
    The product manager is a very hot and professional person, we have a pleasant conversation, and finally we reached a consensus agreement.

    5 Stars By Alexander 2016-11-05 17:06

    Send your message to us:

    INQUIRY NOW
    • * CAPTCHA: Please select the Star

    Related Products

    INQUIRY NOW
    • * CAPTCHA: Please select the Heart

    INQUIRY NOW
    • * CAPTCHA: Please select the Car