2017 Good Quality 11612, Mini Air Compressor for Birmingham Manufacturer
250PSI Mini Air Compressor – 18Bars List of Features: - 250PSI (18Bars) Maximum Pressure; - Powered by DC12V 3m(10ft) power cord with car cigarette lighter; - Maximum Ampere: 10A; - Air gauge included; - Knitted air hose with snap-in Plug; - Accessories: 2 nozzles and 1 sport needle Optional Feature: Change 250PSI MAX to 300PSI without increase of cost; Fused car cigarette lighter; Remove air gauge; Switch on power cord; Change color of unit; Change material from PP to ABS; Branded pac...
2017 Good Quality 11612, Mini Air Compressor for Birmingham Manufacturer Detail:
250PSI Mini Air Compressor – 18Bars
List of Features:
- 250PSI (18Bars) Maximum Pressure;
- Powered by DC12V 3m(10ft) power cord with car cigarette lighter;
- Maximum Ampere: 10A;
- Air gauge included;
- Knitted air hose with snap-in Plug;
- Accessories: 2 nozzles and 1 sport needle
- Change 250PSI MAX to 300PSI without increase of cost;
- Fused car cigarette lighter;
- Remove air gauge;
- Switch on power cord;
- Change color of unit;
- Change material from PP to ABS;
- Branded package like label, color box or double blister;
|Material||PP, Nylon, Zinc, Aluminum, Copper, etc|
|Rated Power||12V10A Maximum, 3.7A non-load, 5-7A inflating tires;|
|Power Supply||3m with car cigarette lighter adapter|
|Piston & Cylinder||16mm|
|Inflating Speed||Appr. 6-7mins (195/60R14)|
|Accessories||2 Nozzle adapters & 1 sports needle|
|Outer Pack||45×35.5x27cm, 20pcs|
Product detail pictures:
We can normally fulfill our respected consumers with our great excellent, great value and good provider due to we're much more specialist and extra hard-working and do it in cost-effective way for 2017 Good Quality 11612, Mini Air Compressor for Birmingham Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Rwanda , Italy , Peru , We will supply much better products with diversified designs and professional services. At the same time, welcome OEM, ODM orders, invite friends at home and abroad together common development and achieve win-win, integrity innovation, and expand business opportunities! If you have any question or need more information please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to receiving your enquiries soon.
PTB Sales provides Vacuum Pump Refurbishment, Repair services as well as both New and Refurbished Pump Sales. PTB is an authorized Repair center and Distributor for Anest Iwata Dry Scroll Pumps.
This partnership is testimony to PTB’s high level of quality of workmanship and technical knowledge of Dry Scrolls.
PTB can provide repair services as well as both new and refurbished pump sales for Dry Scroll Pumps.
We have a multitude of units in stock from all Dry Scroll Manufacturers at any time.
Scroll Pumps have become the dry pump of choice for multiple applications due to their cleaner operation, lower vibration/noise and long service life.
However, if the pump is not properly maintained early failure is likely.
Dry Scroll Pump’s maintenance intervals are typically on a yearly basis under ideal conditions.
The long intervals between maintenance can make it easy to forget or postpone pump maintenance and real-world conditions may require shortening the maintenance interval.
We recommend keeping a daily or weekly log of pump performance to record base pressure, operating hours, current draw or any abnormal noise as referenced in Table 1. This will assure proper pump performance is maintained and is an early indicator of potential problems well in advance of failure.
Preventative maintenance tasks include greasing the bearings and replacing tip seals.
However, if you observed a change in pump vibration/noise, this could be an indicator of worn bearings requiring pump servicing.
The severity of the noise in conjunction with reviewing the data collected in Table 1 is a good indicator if the pump should be replaced immediately or during the next scheduled tool PM.
PTB Sales recommends the following Scroll Pump PM Schedule
Daily/Weekly Monitoring: Populate Table 1
• Check exhaust for free flow of air at high pressure
• If the pump is continuously operated at ultimate pressure isolate from the system and open the inlet to atmosphere for 3-5 seconds to exhaust water vapor and other condensations
• Check the pump for excessive noise, vibration, high temperature, proper cooling fan operation, clean cooling fins and clogged air muffler
• Grease bearings / Replace seals
• Separate the scroll plates, discard the o-rings and wipe the plates clean.
• Remove the bearing seals and discard.
• Wipe old grease from bearings.
• Check bearings for excessive friction and replace as necessary.
• Grease needle bearings with syringe.
• Install new bearing seals and grease the seals.
Replace tip seals
• Remove used tip seals from the scroll grooves.
• Wipe the dust from the tip seal grooves.
• Install the new tip seals in the grooves.
• Replace exhaust valve and O-rings
Remove exhaust valve from fixed scroll and discard seal, spring and o-ring.
• Clean the exhaust port.
• Install the exhaust valve with new seal, spring and o-ring.
• Assemble the scroll plates with new o-rings.
Regular pump monitoring and maintenance are keys to prevent catastrophic pump failure and unscheduled tool downtime.
Per Anest Iwata:
“When maintenance interval has elapsed… this vacuum pump requires maintenance conducted only by our authorized specialist. Never try to disassemble, reassemble or alter on user’s side.”
Contact PTB Sales for Dry Scroll Pump applications support, new equipment purchase, refurbished equipment purchase or repair services.
Best Vacuum Cleaners Reviews I Shark Navigator Lift-Away Standard Brush Review
http://amzn.to/1muxB0r – click to have this item and learn more review.
Amazon.com – Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright, Standard Brush Roll – Upright Vacuums, Amazon.com – Shark Review, Lift-Away Professional Upright, Top Rated, Amazon.com – Compare, Buy The – Shark, Best Amazon.com Brand, Amazon.com – Shark Price
By Ryan 2016-10-01 11:44
Superb technology, perfect after-sales service and efficient work efficiency, we think this is our best choice.
By Maggie 2016-5-30 19:39